Friday, April 21, 2017

Spring Wreath

I've had this Circle of Spring wreath stamp set for a couple of years and thought that I'd like to make some "spring-looking" cards this week.  I had a little bit of trouble getting the framelit to line up with the middle of the wreath, so I cut it out with scissors.  I love how this card turned out, especially with the mint lace around the edges of the hardwood banner in the center.  I got the idea while browsing on Painted Orange's blog.

Here is the same card, only with some flowers in the background and a generic "for you" greeting.  My Mom is gone so I won't be sending her a card this year.  Perhaps I can give it to someone else who is a mom. 

Three's a charm - here are all three.  They're pretty much the same card.  I enjoyed making them and just love the colors.  Have you used the spring wreath lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment