Monday, April 10, 2017

We All Need a Little Salsa in Our Lives!

 It's no wonder that this little guy is the first stamp set in the Stampin Up catalog.  It's because he's so cute!  I have a lot of stamp sets (would you guess that?) and I love to get a something that has a whimsical feel to it.  I finally took out this little llama and I just loved putting these cards together!  Not only do I like the llama, but the cactus is really cute, too. 

 Here is the same card with a very festive background!  At first I thought that it was too busy, but it's growing on me and now I like it.  For the cards, I took out some watercolor paper and colored in a blue sky background.  Then I shaped it like a tag and added some washi tape to the lower edge.  Finally I added a pink strip of paper that was cut with the "grassy" scissors, you know, the one with all of the blades.  :)  The rest of the pieces are just stamped and adhered with glue dots.  Don't you just love the saying?

Here are the two cards side by side.  Which one do you prefer?

I found the idea for this card from Heidi Baks.  I enjoyed using this bright and playful llama.  I have a feeling you'll be seeing more of him in the future.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment