Monday, February 5, 2024

Doggie Apron

For Christmas this year my sister said that she wanted handmade doggie items (actually she said bracelets, but we'll get to that later).  While I was over a Joann's, I spotted this cute Christmas fabric with dogs on it.

Here is a close-up of the sweet little dogs on the fabric.  I knew that I needed to make her something with it.  So when I got home, I stitched up this reversible apron for her to wear while making the Christmas cooking and baking dishes.

While looking around my craft room for some more "dog fabric," I spotted these little pups.  They are leftover pieces from a doggie quilt that I made her a few years ago.  I quilted them into a couple of microwave fabric bowls for her kitchen.  

I had to make them patchwork because I only had small pieces of fabric left over.  But I think they came out cute.  What do you think - do you like the patchwork look?




 

No comments:

Post a Comment