Saturday, February 24, 2024

More Flight and Airy Birds

After making three cards using the Flight and Airy designer papers from Sale-a-Bration, I decided that I just needed to make some cards using the cut out birds!  Originally I had wanted to use Everyday Details Dies for the first few cards that I had made, but somehow I misplaced that new die set.

Here is a card made using the rectangular cut out from that die set.  This card has such a bright spring look to it.  I think it can be used for pretty much anything.  The Hello stamp is from the Garden Meadow set.  This card is loosely based on a sample card from Jolanda Johnstone.  

My final card (at least for today) is made using a portion of one of the designer papers.  To highlight the saying, I made a small banner in Boho Blue and added the saying and a couple of the small flowers from Just My Type.  There is also little doily behind the saying cut out from Fresh fresia cardstock.  I finished it off with a double bow made with two different twines.  

Definitely spring looking, I love these two cards.  :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment