Monday, February 5, 2024

Six Trees This Year?

For my Christmas decorating this year, I saw a photo on Pinterest with a conglomeration of trees, sort of like a Forest of Trees.  

So that's what I decided to do!  I gathered up all of my Christmas trees (sadly, I have gotten rid of quite a few) and put four of them all together in the family room.

I chose a gold and soft-color theme for the decor and decorated my trees accordingly.  I love the look of the Christmas tree forest.  :)

I had to look around for some wrapping paper that wasn't red or green and found some soft colors of teal and pink in Marshalls, my favorite place to shop for decor items.  

I put strands of gold beads on the 2 smaller trees and love how they all turned out.  



Here's a cute pic of me while I was decorating my trees.  They looked very pretty all lit up at night.  I used a lacy tablecloth for a tree skirt and liked the look of that along side some muted skirts.

When I am sitting in my comfy chair, I can see the forest in the painting through the decorated trees, too.  I loved the look of it all.  

Here's a closer image of what it looks like.  There's lots of gold bulbs on the trees to make them look cohesive.



One morning While I was having my cup of tea, I slid a table in front of the trees and took this pic.  I love the muted look of the tree lights in the background.  The mouse is from Marshalls and the wooden tree sculpture is from Hobby Lobby.  

I found the deer mugs at Marshalls, also and think they fit in well with the "forest" theme.

What do you think?  


In my dining/crafting room, I put up a tree decorated with reds and greens and featuring nutcrackers.  I had made the table runner a few years back and that matched so well.

The table is set with nutcracker napkins to go along with the theme.  This is where I had a couple of gatherings with my family and friends.


My little nutcracker soldier took his stand outside on the front porch to guard the entryway.  I found him on clearance at Michaels for $7.  His crown had fallen off of his head so I glued it back on when I got home.  


Lastly, I put up a small Christmas tree in my granddaughter's room for her to decorate.  She's 2 1/2 years old and is amazed at the wonder of all things Christmas. I got her some cute little girly ornaments at Target and she had fun putting them on her tree.  

I had so much fun decorating for the holidays this year.  Who knows what next year will bring.







 


No comments:

Post a Comment